Monday, November 28, 2011

Drink & Shrink!




Sam Peters stories on Bios Life SLim :

Before he began taking Bios Life Slim™ on August 1, 2010, Sam was morbidly obese and Type 2 Diabetic. He weighed 516 pounds, and Diabetic complications were taking a toll on Sam's life and health. In addition to being obese with high blood sugar, he had vision problems at night, poor circulation in his legs, and heart problems (all complications of Type 2 Diabetes).

So far, Sam has lost 180 pounds. That's about 1/2 pound a day for 1 year. Sam's also lost two feet of fat from around his waist... and without using any dangerous fat burning stimulants, without starving himself, without liposuction, or without any expensive weight loss surgery. He's also lowered his high blood sugar significantly, and no longer takes the Diabetic drug, Metformin.

Sam's also regained his ability to fly on an airplane, and purchase only 1 seat... And he's been able to ride a jet ski for the first time in his life. His leg problems and heart problems are also much better.

Here's what Sam had to say about his success with Bios Life Slim:

"I have never felt so full on so little. The first time I took Slim, it felt like I just finished eating at an all-you-can-eat-place. 'Oh, so that's what it feels like to be full.' I always dreamed of being able to take a pill, and be a normal person when it comes to eating. I just never got full, eating until I couldn't move, and then an hour later eating again.

I have so much more energy now, that I joined a gym. The Doctor cut my Metformin from 4 to ZERO (for my high blood sugar)... It’s going to be nice to buy a car I like, instead of one I fit into, and buy clothes off the rack.

Before I used Slim, I would get off work, go home and go right to bed; on days off, I laid in bed all day. Slim has changed my life big time. The best part is you get to eat real food. I am continuing to lose weight, and my progress at the gym gets better each week. I am now able, and go to the gym at least 5 times a week. I also have the energy to walk at work, where I used to walk around very slowly, and now I am able to walk easily and move faster. I am never going back to the way I was before. Drinking and shrinking – I love it."

call/pm me for SLiM!
yani
012 2048141
yanihamdan@gmail.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...