Saturday, October 15, 2011

Cerita Makcik Ben Ashaari...opss! Aunty Sherry :)




Ha tajuk tak syg mulut ! A-shaari dgn Sherry..lebih kurang bunyinya kan...kan..(jgn marah ya en Ben)


Bios Life Slim Stories ~ Slim Simply Changes Lives.

Read what happy customers are saying about Bios Life Slim, and what it has meant to their lives...


See if you or a loved one can relate to any of their stories. They're all real people, with real lives, just like you.


Sherry Giron was told she couldn't lose weight because of her medication.

> She was also Diabetic taking 3 Insulin shots a day.

> Fighting against cancer, lupus and diabetes

>Sherry had no more strength to fight the 100 pounds she had gained due to steroids and other medications.


However she was surprised with the results!

> have lost 70 pounds to date, and the inches just keep coming off.

> lost six inches in each thigh, nine inches in my hips and nine inches in my waist. I even lost an entire inch in my wrist!

> Now I have more energy, I’m in a better mood, I sleep better, and for the first time in years, I can go shopping for clothes without having to shop at a plus size store.


As she recalls her past, she said it makes her stronger to fight for a better future.“I have overcome ovarian cancer three times, and I had lupus since I was eight years old. You learn to live a life of gratitude for just being alive. The steroids and other medications I was on at the time just seemed to make me blow up like a balloon. Nothing worked. I was eating less and less and gaining more and more weight. Everything about my life has improved by adding Slim to my daily routine. I want to share Slim with the world.”


"I went from 3 insulin shots to zero, and have lost over 70lbs now, without missing a meal. Bios Life Slim is nothing short of a miracle with the science to back it up."


to uols yg masih bermasalah berat badan tu...why wait? buatlah sesuatu untuk diri sendiri, tak pun buat la untuk org2 tersayang!... i knw...some rather say "badan aku! aku punya pasal la, aku nk gemok ke kurus ke..tu hak aku" ataupun..alaaaa hubby aku mmg suka aku gemok mcm gajah ni...sumpah! dia cari tak cari lain...huk! huk! huk! biar biar betulkan..kadang2 terfikir pulak samada kata2 tu terkluar dari mulut sendiri yg nk sedapkan hati..tapi sebaliknya! semua perempuan nk nampak persentable... apakah definisi 'persentable pd anda? fikir2 dan selamat beramal....


kalau rasa, nakkan perubahan dari segi size badan dan improve taraf kesihatan, lets meetup! m open for discussion! saya bukanlah doktor tetapi saya suka bila berjaya memberikan kehidupan baru utk org2 yg memerlukan kesihatan dan pendapatan. dgn kata lain..i'm a person who like helping people ;)



apalah erti duit tanpa kesihatan yg baik kan...kan... ;(



call/pm me

yani

0122048141

yanihamdan@gmail.com



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...