Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bios Life Slim~Real life testimonial






For the past 4 years I've been overweight by 20kg & since then
I've been suffering with several problems.. My blood circulation
was so bad that my legs were easily bruised. Feeling depressed,
I impulsively spent $28k 0n 3 slimming centres & anything that
'promised' to give me back my ideal weight.... but FAILED!!
Losing hope, L0w self-esteem, Depressi0n & even suicidal
.......BUT s0meh0w in Dec 2009 my life start t0 change
when I was intr0duced t0 BIOS Life Slim. (Ieven cancelled my
invasive plan...Liposucti0n which was
due last ApriL) Hereby I would like to share with myLovely friends
out there who's still battling with weightproblems.....tho I am still
5kg away from my idealweight, losing 15kg in 5 weeks will never be
possible without BIOS Life Slim. Million thanxto Mrs Singapore 2009,
Sha Ismail wh0 cameinto dis ordinary girl's life & lifted up her spirits
again.......*joyful tears*


When I was younger....losing weight & beingslim is only about vanity
& beauty BUT as ageis catching up, that statement turns secondary
to me as what's most important to me now isabout living Healthy.
Having a family historyof diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity,
osteoporosis etc & especially seeing theyoungest aunt in the family
limping,walking with a stick & undergone aknee surgery as her weak knees
could not carry her body weight....it gives me a warning thatI shd start
doin somethingabout my excess kilos, breathlessness,water retention,
poor blood circulation.look at my swollen face & bruised legs. (left pic)

NOW that I have managed to shed offthe kilos, I really would like to
share myhappiness with families & friends outthere who's still battling
with weight problems.

BIOS LIFE SLIM is the Best c0l0n-Cleansing & Det0x Pr0gram that I can't
live with0ut! It has pr0ved t0 be betterthan any slimming centres that I've
wasted t0....esp the 0ne currentlyadvertising 0n TV!! Please be careful
peeps d0n't fall prey like me.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...