Friday, February 20, 2009

sinful dinner


I was totally exhausted last week, stayed back late in office almost everyday, siapkan doc fr client's permit application . Out of my job scope but I love the $$$. Minta izin hubby n he allowed me to stay back fr d whole last week.

He brought all sort of seafood from the trip back from KK dan dgn bangga menawarkan diri sebagai naked chef utk do his own cooking for our dinner...

homemade caesar salad

the clams


the prawns

cheesy grill prawns



grill fish ~ 'belais'

I felt guilty cos x sempat prepare dinner for us but since he loves cooking n i enjoy eating...no arguments when it comes to cooking in our marriage dictionary ya.. thanks huBBi

5 comments:

Ninie said...

woww so romantic..ur hubby masak ke?bagusnyaa..i tak tau la kalau my hubby msuk dapur mcm mana..misti mcm tongkang pecah dapur i huhuhu

Shopaholic Mama said...

lucky you! I wont complain too if my hubby offers to cook. I can do the kemas mengemas but cooking is not my forte!

C!kpuanmuda® said...

i takkan benarkan sama sekali my hubby ke dapur.. bukan sebab apa.. tak sanggup tengok dapur bertukar tongkang pecah.. tak sangguppppp

mslvoe said...

yum yum is all i can say!! wish my hubby can cook but unfortunately he's very good in kemas mgemas (pinjam ayat hot mama sat) ;-)

YANI SLiM said...

ninie/shopaholic mama/cpm/nisha: my hubby mmg suka memasak n most of d time dia yg masak. (malu juga nk buat statement ni) but itu lah kenyataanya. he lovesss cooking but not baking n m enjoy eating!!! dia pandai kedua2nya...masak n mengemas, itiewww yg buatkn i lebih cyg kt dia n i x perlu risau if dia masuk dpur ;) dijamin bersih after cooking. but lepas makan..i la yg kemas meja n mencuci..lebih la pulak kalau semua benda mr B yg buat kan..kan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...